Handling of personal information
Plenty Co., Ltd. Inc (hereafter referred to as ‘we’), as a sole business handling personal data, complies with the Japanese laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data and handles the personal information provided by customers with the utmost caution.
Personal data is information that can be used to identify an individual customer by combining one or more of the following information: name, age, telephone number, e-mail address, resident address and other information provided by the customer.
Purposes of use of personal data
The Company will only use personal data for the following purposes.
Whenever we ask you to provide us with your personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of its use and obtain your consent in advance.
1. in relation to customers
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Providing the existing service and products information.
- To provide information to suggest and guide on new business, new services and new products.
- To provide, confirm and inform customers of the existing services which customers have applied.
- To provide information on various events, campaigns, etc.
- To send notices, information publication, newsletter, etc., by e-mail.
- To send direct promotional mail, etc.
- To conduct customer surveys and analysis.
- To communicate with customers relating to the existing services, etc.
- When it is necessary for us to contact customers for some unforeseen circumstances.
2. For those who have registered for our recruitment information.
The personal information will only be used for the purpose of informing and contacting you about our recruitment activities.
Restrictions on the provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal data to third parties unless we have obtained your prior consent. However, personal information may be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the customer in the following cases.
- Cases based on laws and regulations.
- Cases in which there is a need to protect the life, wellbeing, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the identifiable person.
- Cases in which there is a need to cooperate with a national government organ, local government, or person entrusted thereby with performing the functions prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the identifiable person is likely to interfere with the performance of those functions.
- Cases in where there is information is disclosed to a trusted sub-contractor with whom a confidentiality agreement has been signed, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of the use.
Management of personal data
Personal data shall be kept accurate and up-to-date and handling personal information must take the necessary and appropriate measures for managing the security of personal data including preventing the leaking, loss or damage of the personal data they handle.
Disclosure, corrections and ceasing to use of personal Data
If the customer wishes to stop receiving services, product information or other communications from the company, the customer should contact the department issuing the notice or the department handling the personal information concerned.
If the customer wishes to request the company to disclose the customer’s personal information held by the Company or to correct, add to or delete personal information, the customer should make the request in writing or by e-mail to the department handling the personal information. In this case, the Company will require the requestor to provide the documents, etc. necessary for identity verification to confirm that the requestor is the customer with respect to the personal information that is the subject of the request.
If you would like to know more about our ‘handling of personal data’, please contact the followings handling personal information